The Higher Education Opportunity Act (HEOA) requires colleges and universities that participate in federal student financial aid programs to disclose certain information to current and prospective students and university employees. This site was developed to provide these disclosures in one co在这里nt location. Please follow the links below for information on each 的 topics listed. For questions, please contact the appropriate office.
In compliance with Title VI 的 Civil Rights Act of 1964, 第九条 的 Educational Amendment of 1972 and with Section 504 的 Rehabilitation Act of 1973, Southern Wesleyan University does not discriminate on the basis of race, 国家的起源, 性, or physical handicap in any of its policies, 实践, 或过程. The university reserves its right to operate as a church-related institution and to develop policies consistent with the religious tenets of its sponsoring denomination, 卫斯理教会.
Additional information related to SWU’s non-discrimination policies include:
- CARES Act 消费者信息 and Disclosure
- CRRSA Act 消费者信息 and Disclosure
- ARP Act 消费者信息 and Disclosure
- Institutional Refund and Return of Federal Funds Policy
- Federal Student 金融援助 Penalties for Drug Law Violations
- Refund Policy for Title IV Recipients
- Federal Student Aid (FSA) Dashboard (formerly known as National Student Loan Data System)
- Entrance and Exit Loan Counseling
- 健康与安全 -正规彩票十大网站排名健康中心
- Sexual Misconduct Policy (包括第九条)
- 吸毒和酗酒. 页面 55-57 的 学生手册 描述我们的政策.
- Vaccination Policies are listed on the 病史表格 (pdf) and under the 健康与安全 link above.
- Campus security policies, fire safety policies and crime statistics/data are in the 十大正规网赌网址欢迎您安全 页面.
- Student Disability Facilities and 服务 are on the Tutoring and Disability 服务 页面.
Student Record Confidentiality
Non-Instructional Complaint Process
Southern Wesleyan University is committed to resolving non-instructional complaints in a timely and fair manner. Students are encouraged to use SWU’s internal formal complaint process found in mySWU’s We Are Listening section.
Unresolved issues may be submitted by students to the South Carolina Commission of Higher Education via the Commission’s Student Complaint Procedures and Form.
For any complaints related to instruction, including grade disputes and academic integrity, 请参阅 Undergraduate or Graduate Bulletin for information and appeal procedures.
- Constitution Day - SWU celebrates Constitution Day annually. Download the prayer guide.
- 职业服务 - Browse open internships and opportunities below or set up an appointment with the career services staff for one-on-one guidance.
- EADA Report - The Equity in 正规彩票十大网站排名 Disclosure Act (EADA) report can be accessed 在这里. 对于硬拷贝, please contact SWU’s Institutional Research Office at 864-644-5035 or SWU’s Director of Compliance & Associate Director of 正规彩票十大网站排名 at 864-644-5304.
Southern Wesleyan University reserves the right to modify course delivery based on enrollment volume. This could include changing from a face-to-face format to a fully online format. 我们的 desire is to provide a rich academic experience throughout your degree program.